PCC hosts budget forums with finance leaders
Photos and Story by James Hill
As the college develops its next biennium budget, together with his periodical budget messages to you via email, PCC President Preston Pulliams has set up the following budget forums to update staff and faculty regarding the state of PCC’s budget and the challenges as the Legislature has started its session. In addition, he would like to hear your thoughts on the budget and to answer any questions. Jim Langstraat, associate vice president of Finance, and Wing-Kit Chung, vice president of Administrative Services, will be on hand to present information and answer questions.
Below is the schedule:
- Noon, Monday, Feb. 4 in the Community Hall, Southeast Center.
- 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 5 in the Rose Room, Downtown Center.
- 11:30 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 28 in the Oak Room, Sylvania Campus.
- 11:30 a.m., Friday, March 1 in the Auditorium #2, Portland Metro Workforce Training Center.
- 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, March 5 in the Event Center Rock Creek Campus.
- 9 a.m., Monday, March 11 in the Moriarty Arts and Humanities Auditorium, Cascade Campus.
- 1 p.m., Monday, March 11 in the Oak Room, Sylvania Campus.