Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.
Rock Creek needs an Interim Division Dean
Photos and Story by Julie Kinney
Interim Division Dean (Temporary)
Math, Manufacturing, and Transportation Division
Rock Creek Campus
- This temporary position is a PCC Staff Only Announcement; interested applicants should post their applications to: http://jobs.pcc.edu by 5 pm, September 25th, 2006. PCC Application is required; additionally, a resume or letter of interest is requested.
- This appointment begins approximately October 16th and is expected to be for three to nine months, depending on the outcome of the external search to fill the regular appointment.
- This position provides leadership to the following lower division transfer and professional/technical programs: Math, Computer Science, Aviation Science, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Auto Collision, Welding, Diesel, and (CAT’s) Dealer Services Technician program; supervises approximately100 full and part-time faculty and seven staff members; and reports to the Dean of Instruction.
- Responsibilities include: providing leadership and management support for instructional programs; interacting with industry partners; supervising, supporting, and evaluating staff; monitoring program operating budgets; working collaboratively with colleagues; problem-solving conflicts; and participating on the Rock Creek Leadership team.
- The ideal candidate will possess: A master’s degree in a related field; leadership experience; ability to work effectively with others.