Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.

PHOTOS: 50th commencement in the history books

Photos and Story by

On Friday, June 15, PCC’s 50th graduation ceremony in the Memorial Coliseum was full diamond anniversary celebrations and great stories. A total of 4,200 degrees, certificates and awards were handed out and nearly 1,000 students walked to the podium to get their degrees in front of thousands of friends, family and community members.

About James Hill

Poppe with speech bubble

Comments

Sorry, but the comments have been closed. If you see something that doesn't belong, please click the x and report it.

x by michael adams 5 years ago

I dont see any pics of the anthem. When will the youtube video get posted?

x by James Hill 5 years ago

The photographer was busy saluting the flag! Michael, you can ask our Video Production Unit if they are posting anything: http://www.pcc.edu/resources/video-production/

x by Sarah Griffin 5 years ago

Are the pictures posted the only ones that will be posted? Or is there another place to look at all the other ones? I know there were a ton taken! Thank you :-)

x by James Hill 5 years ago

Yes, these are our public ones.

x by Lisa Bradfield 5 years ago

I was in the Graduation ceremony and I am wondering where to see the video. And When?

x by nagmay 5 years ago

Lisa – I work with the Web Team at PCC. We just received word that the Commencement video will be available later in the week. Once it’s ready, we will get it posted to /resources/graduation/commencement.html

x by Kim 5 years ago

Congrats to Carrie Ann Thomas, your whole family is so proud of you.I raise my glass to your further success in your chosen field.

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address to follow PCC News and recieve notifications of new posts by email.

What's Hot?