Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.
At PCC, we’re all about your future.
Photos and Story by Eloise Holland
Want to get started on your future? At PCC, we make it easy to get where you need to go in life. Whether it’s a bachelor’s degree, a new career, or upgrading your skills, PCC is all about your future. It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4:
- 1. Get the facts
- At PCC, we offer more than 80 career and technical degree and certificate programs. Take a look at our Possibilities Playbook or browse our Web site to find the path that’s right for you.
- 2. Apply for admissions
- If you’re enrolling at PCC for the first time, the admissions office can help you get started.
- 3. Consult with an expert
- After you’ve applied, make an appointment with an academic advisor. Your academic advisor can help you select courses that match your skills and interests.
- 4. Register
- Now that you’re on the right track, you’re ready to register for classes! You can do so online, in person or with the form found in our printed schedule.