Please note: This was published over a year ago. Phone numbers, email addresses and other information may have changed.
Do it Yourself
Photos and Story by Eloise Holland
Money saving courses
Community Education classes are a fun, affordable way to learn new skills to help you save money. Small changes like cooking at home or doing your own home improvements can go a long way. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Pasta and Sauces
- Homemade pastas will make your meal extra special. Focus on forming dough and parking different kinds of pasta with the right sauce. Learn from the Italians! Featuring Frank DiPrima from DiPrima Dolce.
CRN Campus / Bldg / Rm Time Days Dates 27085 No Portland / DOLCI / . 06:00 PM-09:00 PM Tu 26-May-2009 Instructor: Patricia DiPrima-LeConche Tuition: $25.00 Fees: $16.00
- Vegetarian Cooking with Greens
- Improve your protection against cancer and osteoporosis. Come learn how collards, kale, mustard greens, bok choy and other hardy calcium-rich greens become savory dishes that are inexpensive, low-fat, cholesterol free and pure vegetarian.
CRN Campus / Bldg / Rm Time Days Dates 23395 Capital Center – WCWTC / WCWTC / 1411E 02:00 PM-05:00 PM Sa 23-May-2009 Instructor: David A Gabbe Notes: $10 payable to “David Gabbe.” Tuition: $25.00 Fees: $0.00
- Watering and Irrigation
- Learn how to install a home drip watering system in your yard to use water efficiently and conservatively.
CRN Campus / Bldg / Rm Time Days Dates 27119 Capital Center – WCWTC / WCWTC / 1508 07:00 PM-09:00 PM M 01-Jun-2009 Instructor: Rodney A Smith Tuition: $25.00 Fees: $0.00
- Home Decorating for the Not so Rich and Famous
- Anyone can design with an unlimited budget. That’s easy. Learn tricks to decorate and redesign your home before you hit the big time.
CRN Campus / Bldg / Rm Time Days Dates 27238 Tualatin / TUALHI / 123 06:30 PM-08:00 PM Th 21-May-2009 Instructor: Angela Todd Tuition: $25.00 Fees: $5.00
- Personal Finance
- Protect your assets and discover how best to achieve all your financial goals. Create and use a budget, borrow and invest wisely, make sound decisions about insurance, plan for your financial future and much more. OurCoursesComeToYou.com
CRN Campus / Bldg / Rm Time Days Dates Web